Guidelines for attending services:
Thank you so much for your patience and prayers throughout this unprecedented time we are in. We have met as a staff along with our deacon officers to formulate a plan. These are the guidelines that we ask you to follow as we come together. We know that everyone is more than happy to follow these guidelines.
- Weekly Sunday morning service will begin at 10:30 AM and Sunday evening service will begin at 6:00 pm.
- There will be no Wednesday night Bible study.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask to enter and exit the building. (This is NOT mandatory but up to each individual.) We will have some masks available if needed. Hand sanitizer will be available as well.
- The services are streamed to the social hall if you would feel more comfortable attending service there.
- If you are 65 years or older and/or have underlying health issues you are, according to state guidelines, not to attend anything. We (the deacons) will never prevent anyone that wants to attend to do so. We (the deacons) encourage you to do what you feel is best for you and your family! You may decide to continue to worship online here, on our FaceBook page, or YouTube. Please consider your health and well-being as you make your decision to attend or not.
- As much as we may want to, please no handshakes or hugs.
- Announcements will be projected on the wall.
- No offertory will be taken up by ushers. Collection plates will be available at each entrance/exit.
- After the benediction, please exit in a manner conducive to social distancing.
Again, thank you so much for your understanding and prayers through this time. We appreciate your support and encouraging words during this time as well as the way you have continued to support the ministry of this church. See you soon!
(Last update: 1-22-2021)